Thanks Rainer At least now we have a dates and "floating" price (well for
US folks). Today the 499 euros comes to $629 US.

It is not clear as to the # which will be made and it looks like it's an
advance purchase with payment due when the set is ordered, right?

BTW, the link you gave was to the Gallery. The images there have stars due
to "votes". What are the votes for, if I might ask.

I have another question that I couldn't find answer to looking at all the
new material on the BE site: There is mention of MOVIES being included. Yet
it  is a 40 CD set. Will there be a DVD among the discs or are all CD?

The graphics do look great!

And I can't find the SHIPPING costs since they are always extra and when
you ADD the item to a Shopping cart it has all the words in German.

Thanks! I'm sure others would like these answers too.

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 8/21/2012 4:14:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,