Contact Collectibles Insurance  near Baltimore- Hunt Valley, I think.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Kulp
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Collection Insurance

You know there are problems with this.I have a lot of very choice records,of
all eras and genres,that are too obscure most price guides.There are whole
genres filled with rare and valuable records;like ska and reggae,mostly
Jamaican pressings,that are not in most price guides.To say nothing of very
rare classical,lacquers,test pressings,and radio transcriptions.Records are
a very volatile market.Pull up any number of popsike.com entries,and see how
a record can either fluctuate up and down,or a record can now be worth a
fraction of what it was in the late 90s/early 2000s,because of all the
copies that have come up on eBay.

Roger