This is a very interesting YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EamesOffice

This one seems to be a film of a multi-screen slide/film show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0aSyDUK4A&feature=plcp

That's one (primative) way of preserving it as it was presented.

I too remember "The New York Experience," I think I was pre-teen when we saw that.

My father was involved in a few of these productions. He did sound design and mixing for several of
the large-scale things at the 1964-65 World's Fair and also Expo67. I think some of them involved
multiple film and still image elements. He also did the sound design and mix for the interactive
multimedia Ford's Theatre "historical drama" thing in the 70's (I have an opening night program
somewhere but don't recall going to it as a little kid).

Here's another YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJqutj9Usjw
this is a promo film made for the Armstrong Audio-Video complex in Melbourne, Australia, circa 1974.
My father designed it, oversaw construction and ran it for the first year. Note the extensive
multi-media facilities. This was when color TV was new to Australia, so the facility was state of
the art then. Apparently, musician Brian Cadd was popular down under back then.

Here's another look at AAV, the video montage from the grand opening gala:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwZWLPpcFM
this one features heavy use of the Rutt-Etra video synthesizer, which was a new toy back then.
By the way, can anyone positively identify the recording console and 24-track tape machine types?
That's an Ampex AG-440B 4-track in the small production studio.

Back squarely on-topic, AAV was involved in many of the typical mid-70's corporate and entertainment
multi-media productions. I think that era was pretty much the heyday of that sort of thing,
worldwide.

-- Tom Fine