From: "David Seubert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Styli

Coincidentally I just talked to both Full Compass and Esoteric Sound this morning about Stanton
cartridges. I was told that Stanton is technically still an operating division of Gibson, but that
it is very difficult to get anything from them. I also was told they shuttered the factory, so that
may explain the long lead times (aka forever) in securing stock. Their product is still listed as
available on websites like Full Compass since it's technically still being made. Esoteric does have
Stanton product in stock, Full Compass was all special order.

I like Shure better anyway so I'm not really crying over this, but it's always nice to have options.

David Seubert
UCSB