Hi, All,

I have revised my assumption that the early 2000s release of Man of
LaMancha OBC on CD was erroneously transferred without AME equalization.

What I think really happened was that the mastering engineer MASTERED it
and they used a good, clean upstream copy that was a little bright (but
not peaky bright like AME) and used that for the CD. Although there are
a couple of ticks during the finale which could be a CD pressing issue or??

Anyway, with the addition of some compression and room simulation, I now
have something that approaches the LP's sound without the drawbacks of
listening to a digitization of the LP.

Finally, I am happy in regards to this and I thought the two or three
people out there who have been following this would like to know I
revised my opinion of what I had bought.

Cheers,

Richard