I just received a call from Ryan Blackwell who is now running Kyros
Technologies LLC and he has a website where he'd be happy to sell us one
or more bottles/cans of his product. www.magneticdeveloper.com

I have also updated my blog post about this at
http://richardhess.com/notes/2011/05/30/update-kyread-spray-on-magnetic-viewer-fluid/

I'm not saying this is the best/only way to develop tracks, but it is a
good way and it is good to know that one useful tool is still available.

Cheers,

Richard