I have 3 a77, 1 b77 and 3 pr99 (b77 hot roded sort of). The b77 is
younger and is better transport than the a77. Both will have very old
Frako caps that must all be replaced or you'll be chasing more squirrels
than in Central park. Overall, not my most favorite. Teacs will age
better, although sound is not on par. Ebay has a807 here and there that
will give you better bang for the buck. And of course there is always
the ATR-100 if you strike gold. LOL
Shai
בתאריך 12/08/12 1:37 PM, ציטוט Darren Ingram:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי