From: Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARSCLIST <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm
Subject: [ARSCLIST] OT: When you just have to get it done.

Okay everyone. It's the end of August and I need a good laugh.
The last thread about wd40 got wondering what was the weirdest
contraption you had to invent to get a transfer done in a hurry? Or get
it transfered at all? Don't be shy, give us the details. Personally I
wonder if Richard can top his own placing an A77 in the fridge.
Let the stories begin.
Shai