From: Don Tait ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARSCLIST <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] FW: [ARSCLIST] Beethoven Violin Concerto on YouTube

I responded to this and Roger a few days ago.

  Howard Shanet's book about the Philharmonic, with its detailed  listing
of performances and dates, shows a Francescatti/Mitropoulos performance  of
this work from about October 1952. I posted the details. I'd have to go back
and look them up again. Which I don't have time to do -- sorry.

  Don Tait

Did anyone respond to this query?
I notice that REPLY is sent to Roger Kulp, NOT to ARSCLIST.
I forwarded my reply to arsclist, and saw it, but have not seen any othere

Roger - did you see my response?  Wonder if your spam control is blocking
messages to you......
Best wishes, Thomas.