You know there are problems with this.I have a lot of very choice records,of all eras and genres,that are too obscure most price guides.There are whole genres filled with rare and valuable records;like ska and reggae,mostly Jamaican pressings,that are not in most price guides.To say nothing of very rare classical,lacquers,test pressings,and radio transcriptions.Records are a very volatile market.Pull up any number of popsike.com entries,and see how a record can either fluctuate up and down,or a record can now be worth a fraction of what it was in the late 90s/early 2000s,because of all the copies that have come up on eBay.

Roger

________________________________
 From: Aaron Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:45 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Record Collection Insurance

Can anyone here suggest a reputable company that insures record collections? If you have had a claim and been compensated properly by this firm that is even better. I know of one company located I think in Virginia but I
am looking for a solid endorsement from fellow serious collectors.

Thanks on advance!

AA

Sent from my iPhone