I am pretty sure I saw a couple of these repressed on Clef.Verve would be much too late.They were long gone by then,

Roger

________________________________
 From: Thomas Stern <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:46 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Down Home Records / Verve Down Home Series

"Down Home was a label that was started by Lu Watters' Yerba Buena Jazz Band in December 1949. Catalog numbers 1-6 and 11-14 were
by Watters. In 1950, Norman Granz acquired the label and issued some other jazz artists on it...."
Cary Ginell

Were there any albums released on the DOWN HOME label above MG D-7 ??
Did the VERVE release of these albums in the Down Home Series continue above the highest DOWN HOME
release ??

Below is a list of the LPs I am aware of.  Please post additions/corrections.
If anyone has a list of the 78's, that information would also be appreciated.  THANKS!

Best wishes, Thomas.

DOWN HOME   VERVE
MG D-       MG V-

1           1001  Bob Scobey's Band
2           1002  Mr. Piano Man  the music of Joe Sullivan
3           1003  Clancy Hayes Sings
4           1004  Ralph Sutton  Backroom Piano
5           1005  Lu Watters and his Yerba Buena Jass Band
6           1006  Meade Lux Lewis  Cat House Piano
7           1007  Meade Lux Lewis  Yancey's Last Ride