Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] archiving slide-tape shows
From: Steve Smolian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, August 07, 2012 2:50 am
To: [log in to unmask]

It was Panorama.

There were three series
 Science
 Travel
 Art
They came in books with a 7" LP with narration, and slides.

When you subscribed, you got the projector with your first shipment. The

books arrived monthly.

I think it was sold and fulfilled by the Columbia Record Club.

I'd have to check, but I think there were 12 science, 12 art and 24, a
second year, for travel.

I have the projector in its box and most or all of the books.

This is a part of my collection of records not available countrywide in
stores. It's part of another as well, packages with an audio component,
photographic one and books, three technologies packaged together that
morph
into the DVD.

Steve Smolian