I have two cassette tape / slide shows.

One is from one of the first Viking Landers to Mars in 1975/76. I guess the slides of the images taken on the surface are quite well known by now. I got the set from a Science Museum shop (maybe Disneyland) in California in the early 1980s. A good friend of mine one Harry Frankland from San Diego - now alas passed away - worked for JPL and designed the radar system(s) for the Lander(s).

The other set is from the defunct Museum of Appalachia at Berea College or something like that - depicting the making of wooden toys, particularly limberjacks (aka jig dolls).

http://chrisbrady.itgo.com/jigdolls/berea.htm

Chris B.