Sure thing. I got it cheap, too, and haven't heard hardly any of it yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roderic G Stephens
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 3:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] New-ish EMI set

Thank you Carl. �I've bought the set for less than I quoted before from one
of the other vendors on Amazon. �I realized I hadn't read the prior emails
in your last one and found out the positive info that you provided about the
set.
Thanks for your help and input.
Rod