I have the following available to those in the continental U.S.
- Research for Managing the Nation's Estuaries - Proceedings of
a conference in Raleigh, NC - UNC Sea Grant Publication 84-04
- International Management of Tuna, Porpoise, and Billfish -
Biological, Legal and Political Aspects - James Joseph and
Joseph W. Greenough
- Ecosystems of Florida - Edited by Ronal L. Myers and John J.
Ewel - copyright 1990 - (slightly tattered).
- Multijurisdictional Management of Marine Fisheries - National
Coalition for Marine Conservation - Proceedings of the Eleventh
Annual Marine Recreational Fisheries Symposium - Tampa, FL, May
1 and 2, 1986.
- Nature - July 26, 2012
- Ecological Engineering - The Journal of Ecotechnology - Vol.
15 (2000) Nos. 3-4 - Special issue: Goal setting and success
criteria for coastal habitat restoration.
Please respond with your mailing address to [log in to unmask]
Emily Harrell, Librarian
National Marine Fisheries Service
3500 Delwood Beach Road
Panama City, FL 32408