The New ProQuest Congressional is coming soon!

Join Daryl Newhouse, ProQuest account executive and trainer, for a first look at the new interface and to discover what is NEW, BETTER, and DIFFERENT.

See why it is advantageous to own all of the modules in the new interface and how ProQuest Legislative Insight is complimentary.

We will also answer any questions about contacting technical support, accessing online help, and more.

• For users and potential purchasers of:

    Congressional Basic: plus the Congressional Indexes and Statutes at Large modules

    Congressional Hearings Digital Collections

    Congressional Research Digital Collections

    Congressional Record Permanent Digital Collections

    U.S. Serial Set Digital Collections (I, II)

    U.S. Serial Set Maps Digital Collection

Where: LC FEDLINK conference room, LA218, Adams Building, 2nd and Independence Ave. SE, DC

When: Wednesday, August 22nd, 9:30 AM, one session only!

Registration: E-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask] to register for this informative session.

Hope to see you on the 22nd.

Regards,

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services