Please excuse any duplication

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharon Lenius <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Subject: [sla-cdc] RESCHEDULE - Dodona Manor Tour to Aug 25, 2012
To: Washington DC Chapter <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues,   Dodona Manor, home of General George C. Mrshall in Leesburg, VA  will be open to the DC/SLA Military Libraries Group, friends and guests on Saturday, Aug 25, 2012 at 11 a.m.   We will have a special Docent to lead us on a tour of the house and its treasures.  Please gather by 10:45 a.m.

Due to maintenance requirements and painting Dodona Manor will not be available for tours on Aug 18, 2012.  Hopefully you can reschedule and re-register.  Still planning an interesting a fun time in Leesburg, VA on Aug 25, 2012.

We regret that we will NOT be able to offer carpooling as a transportation option due to very extensive work on the METRO Orange Line the weekend of Aug 25/26.

Please re-register or register for the first time for this Tour and join the fun.   Cost of the tour is $8.00 per person, payable in CASH at the door.  But do register at the DC/SLA Site.   Note that the Dulles Greenway is a toll road.   Rt 7 will also get you to Leesburg as well as I 66, use the bypass.

You can click here to register for the Aug 25, 2012 Tour of Dodona Manor.   http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=181

Sharon Lenius

--
Sharon Lenius

---

You are currently subscribed to sla-cdc as: [log in to unmask].