Please excuse any duplication.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Subject: [sla-cdc] DC/SLA Community Relations Committee - Join us for the
DC AIDS Walk Saturday, October 27, 2012
To: Washington DC Chapter <[log in to unmask]>

  The Community Relations Committee would like to introduce the DC/SLA
CARES web page/blog (
http://dc.sla.org/about/committees-groups/dcsla-cares-community-relations/)
to chapter members.  We know that many of you are interested in
volunteering and hope that this page will help you find opportunities to
serve in our local communities and promote the image of special librarians
as active and engaged community members.

In fact, Samantha Kaplan has already stepped up.  She invites you to join
her and the DC SLAmmers to walk in the DC AIDS Walk on Saturday, October
27, 2012 <http://x-apple-data-detectors//1>. To join the team, click
here<http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1010031&lis=0&kntae1010031=814983898F2D4CC3B9207F3454DCD016&supId=0&team=5152911&cj=Y>
.  If you are unable to walk with us, but would still like to contribute,
you can click on the �General Team Donation� link at the top of the webpage.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  We are all very happy to
help!  Please send any inquiries/comments to Asheleigh Perry at

Best Wishes,
The DC/SLA Community Relations Committee
Asheleigh Perry, Chair
Anne Linton
Samantha Kaplan
Lois Irelanad

---

You are currently subscribed to sla-cdc as: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe click here:
http://sla.lyris.net/u?id=72589.b6dda5aa946dbec010afa93f761f35b9&n=T&l=sla-cdc&o=17098861

or send a blank email to

Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis
DC/SLA 2011-2012 Communications Secretary
Phone: (540) 227-0718
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer
*Find LexisNexis for Government on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisforGovernment>
 *