I want to thank everyone for your response messages and your kind suggestions on where I might obtain this report.  I now have the report, and I’m grateful for everyone’s help.  This discussion list and the people on it are terrific!

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior