I am resubmitting this because it looks like it never got posted.

Dear Librarians,

Attached is a list of books (Items 1-318) that are available to other Federal libraries.

Libraries wanting these materials should reply to this email, giving both ITEM # and TITLE of the books they are interested in, and providing a mailing address to which they should be sent. Replies should be made to Tammie Kahnhauser at [log in to unmask]. I am also reachable by phone at (410) 293-6930.

All responses are due to Nimitz Library by close of business on Thursday, September 13, 2012.

--
Tammie Kahnhauser
Library Technician