The U. S. National Arboretum is exploring integrating our library’s resources into the National Agricultural Library.  I would be grateful for guidance from other librarians who have experienced a similar process of transition.

Of particular interest are experiences in the areas of collection preparation and technology planning, but all advice is appreciated.

Ann McIntire, Librarian

U. S. National Arboretum

3501 New York Avenue, N.E.

Washington, DC 20002