Ben,

In the LCPS for 2.8.6.6 there is an example showing an optional inclusion of a copyright date in addition to a probable publishing date and in the example the value for 008/06 Type of date is “t.”

Vicki

Vicki Brueck

Senior Cataloger

Resource Management Services Branch

State Library of North Carolina

4641 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, N.C.  27699-4641

Office: (919) 807-7451  Fax: (919) 733-1843

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.

dcr-200px-logoState-Library-200-200px