Yes, Steve. That was the whole point of the forwarded message. Jerry
definitely will come with a truck and take them off your hands, though
I don't know his range. I suppose that the more you have to give the
farther he would be willing to drive.

If you want to follow the advice of the two Steves or anyone else, you
may or may not try to take a tax deduction for it, but I wasn't
suggesting that be your motivation.

My best,

Peter