Tom-san, here's one thing -
stereo version the tracks from the "Music From Hi-Fi Bugs" exists.

It's "Music From Out Of Space" (Mercury SR-60118/MG-20550)
and "Rhythm Meets Rugolo" (Mercury SR-60119/MG-20551),
shuffled recompilations of "Hi-Fi Bugs" (EmArcy MG-36082) and
"Out On A Limb" (EmArcy MG-36115).

They are sounding superb - one of the best-sounding
early Mercury Pop recordings and one of my favourites indeed.

http://microgroove.jp/mercury/SR60118.shtml
http://microgroove.jp/mercury/SR60119.shtml

Kohji

>>> alb/189-7275718-6834958<http:/**/www.amazon.com/gp/product/**