Hi, Folks:

Some cursory searching has not uncovered any listings in the obvious
sources for any of the releases by the Historical Master 78 rpm
reissue series. Maybe I'm looking under the wrong names, but I can't
see anybody selling any of these anywhere. I'm particularly
interested in knowing the rarity/value of the first 20 releases in
the series.

Are they just too rare, or just too common, or just too boring.... ?

The Web site doesn't seem to have been updated in awhile:
http://www.historicmasters.org/

Thanks for any leads.

Stephen

--
Stephen M.H. Braitman

COMPLETE MUSIC APPRAISAL, ARCHIVAL, AND DISBURSEMENT SERVICES

The WEB SITE: http://www.MusicAppraisals.com

CONTACT INFO

35 Salinas Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960