Steve,

I totally get your point.

I have no stake in the operation whatsoever other than being on their
mailing list and having once visited the place on my way to the Palo
Alto ARSC conference, so I don't know if I want to get involved any
further than trying to steer LP donations in their direction (mainly
because I hate the thought of most of the alternatives - trash,
continuing to sit in mildewy garages and basements, skeet shooting,
etc.).

Their site is <http://www.kerouac.com/> and his (Jerry's) email is at
the bottom of his original message in case you or anyone else feels
like advising him that the LPs will need an independent appraisal for
tax purposes.

My best,

Peter