For more inspiration I can recommend:
Ursula Block & Michael Glasmeier: Broken Music - Artists' Recordworks
(daadgalerie Berlin - Gemeentemuseum Den Haag - Magasin Grenoble: 1989)
ISBN 3-89357-013-6
Trevor Schoonmaker (d.): The Record - Contemporary Art and Vinyl (Nasher
Museum of Art at Duke University: 2010) ISBN 0-938989-33-2

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Rotdornweg 81

Tel: 0049-228-352808