You have somehow set your REPLY-TO property in your email client to your
thorenstd124 address at yahoo.com.

When I went to reply just now, I just got your address. Doesn't happen
with many other people anymore since we discussed it a couple of months ago.

You will need to find in your settings how you are adding a REPLY-TO
header to your emails which appears to be causing the issue. We can't
help you as it's at your end.

There appear to be OTHER ISSUES with ARSC-LIST again, but this is not
related as far as I can see.

I was able to get the list email as a CC in this message because I did a
REPLY-ALL. That's why you're getting a direct copy and one via the list.

Here is a copy of a PORTION of your headers from the message I am
replying to. Note the Reply-To header that your software put in.
Otherwise, if there is no Reply-To header, ARSC-LIST munges it and makes
it ARSC-LIST, which is not considered best practice from what I've read,
but c'est la vie.

> Date:         Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:42:40 -0700
> Sender: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
> From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>