From: "Donald Tait" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC List problems

  I too was thrown off the list about six years ago. Out of the blue I received an e-mail notice
claiming that my messages had done something impermissible (don't remember what) and that my
membership was being terminated as a result. I had done no such thing and, as I recall, hadn't sent
any messages recently. Not only was there no one to ask or talk to, the message said that the action
had been done entirely by a machine and that no people were involved. Crazy. I waited a year or two,
resubscribed using the same e-mail address, and it's worked fine ever since.

  I agree with Tom that there should be someone to contact in such cases. I'm sure others probably
feel the same.

  Don Tait