I don't know how to create a link and I have no active web page.  If  there
was a link, I do not know how it could have come from  me.

Paul

In a message dated 9/26/2012 12:59:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

From:  Paul Charosh <[log in to unmask]>
> The computer now "remembers" more  about the event than I do.

Yes, it is creepy when you google for some  info and what comes up is a
posting you did ten or fifteen years ago that  you don't remember doing!

> Did I send a copy of a tape of the  broadcast and/or cylinder to 78-L?
> Really?  Paul    http://tinyurl.com/cywtps6

It says you did link to them, but these  links are not in the
Waybackmachine.
Could you re-link them?

Mike  (i don't even remember using the computer 15 years ago)  Biel