My son walked into my brother-in-law's pool with his Blackberry.

We pulled the battery, ran it under fresh water, and then very gently
with a hair dryer to no avail.

Two days in a cup with uncooked rice and it's been working ever since.

With chlorine or salt, you need the fresh water ASAP.

I don't know what this will do to the mics, but I think his Blackberry
mic is even OK.

Cheers,

Richard