When you say the power supply is good, I assume you mean that there is
no hum. If it is noisy, what kind of noise? Can you rock the switches
and make the noise decrease? That would be a bad switch. The only active
thing in that unit, IIRC, is the op-amp. I believe it was a standard
thing, if they still make those anymore.

Joe Salerno