Ha Ha.
My first DAW was actually the first one in Jerusalem, I am told. It was
HUGE. It had a 133 MHz motherboards with 32MB (later upgraded to 64MB)
of ram with a 80 Mb hard drive for win 98. There was an adaptec SCSI for
2 barracuda 1GB drives and the then new 4x PLexwriter. I could work on
two projects at the same time!!!! The software was TripleDat with the
ISA tripple board 2 that had 4 ins and outs!!!!!! However, for duplex
you could only work in stereo. Ha, those were the days. The program came
on 4 floppies and was actually so good that going to Wavelab 5 was a
disappointment.
Shai
בתאריך 13/09/12 8:53 PM, ציטוט Tom Fine:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי