Every time I see a human reading in public, I compliment them on their good taste. I patronize the local library frequently, though I do carry some kindle and ibook offerings for those unexpected slack time on gigs...

As Groucho Marx said, "Outside of a dog, books are man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689