Weeeeeell, it all depends on how you play/use them, now doesn't it? :-)

http://www.milanknizak.com/195-hudba/220-destruovana-hudba
http://dualplover.com/vinylrally

Stay tuned for the next issue of eContact!, dedicated to Turntablism.

jef

--

Communaut� �lectroacoustique canadienne (CEC)
Canadian Electroacoustic Community

eContact! 14.2 -- Biotechnological Performance
Practice / Pratiques de performance
biotechnologique
http://cec.sonus.ca/econtact/14_2