I’ve a 6” thin vinyl record, red with white type, Evatone kind of floppy 33.

Music Factory label.  Logo is of a factory.  MGM credited in small bottom parameter print.  No number even in dead wax, either side.  Made in USA so its is not English where there is a label with this name.  Recorded on both sides.  No date.  All type on the A side.

Label: No Side 1 ID at all.
Side 2 is Leslie Duncan. “Why Can’t I Cry?”

Playing reveals it is actually
Side 1. Why Can’t I Cry?
Side 2. When I Cry

An MGM numerical listing on the net says Music Factory was distributed by MGM but implies it was not owned by them.

It’s format implies it was a consumer promotional product.

Anyone know what this is all about?

Steve Smolian