Was Music Factory a large record store or some kind of record store chain?

I remember seeling Evatone soundsheets back in the 1980s that would be
given out to promote new acts by different labels; some were branded
with the name of the music store chain.

One I recall had the soundsheet attached to a card - the label on the
soundsheet itself had minimal info, but the card had a photo of the
band and other info.  Perhaps yours came with some promo material like
this.

Randy