 From: Michael Biel <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Sheet Music was Photos of The Colony NYC

-------- Original Message --------
From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, September 19, 2012 11:29 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

> When I send the emails,it says it goes to the list.
> The list address is in the "TO" box,just like it is now!

That's not what we are talking about.  When WE hit reply for one of YOUR
messages, it is YOUR ADDRESS that shows up in OUR TO box, not the list.
Your messages are the ones that are screwed up.  I bet if you hit reply
to one of your own messages (not this one, one of YOURS) you would find
your own address in the TO box.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]