  I too was thrown off the list about six years ago. Out of the blue I received an e-mail notice claiming that my messages had done something impermissible (don't remember what) and that my membership was being terminated as a result. I had done no such thing and, as I recall, hadn't sent any messages recently. Not only was there no one to ask or talk to, the message said that the action had been done entirely by a machine and that no people were involved. Crazy. I waited a year or two, resubscribed using the same e-mail address, and it's worked fine ever since.

  I agree with Tom that there should be someone to contact in such cases. I'm sure others probably feel the same.

  Don Tait

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARSCLIST <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 7:23 am
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC List problems

Yeah, Blake, I have no connection to how the list is run, I was just stating my
own experiences.

The only contact I've had with anyone with any power over the list was getting
scolded for giving
stuff away and asking the recipient to pay postage. The hell with that!

Who's in charge of this? Who can fix it? Anyone?

-- Tom Fine