Would changing the setting from the default of "Reply to",to "Reply to Sender" fixit?

Roger

________________________________
 From: Richard L. Hess <[log in to unmask]>
To: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Sheet Music was Photos of The Colony NYC

You have somehow set your REPLY-TO property in your email client to your thorenstd124 address at yahoo.com.

When I went to reply just now, I just got your address. Doesn't happen with many other people anymore since we discussed it a couple of months ago.

You will need to find in your settings how you are adding a REPLY-TO header to your emails which appears to be causing the issue. We can't help you as it's at your end.

There appear to be OTHER ISSUES with ARSC-LIST again, but this is not related as far as I can see.

I was able to get the list email as a CC in this message because I did a REPLY-ALL. That's why you're getting a direct copy and one via the list.

Here is a copy of a PORTION of your headers from the message I am replying to. Note the Reply-To header that your software put in. Otherwise, if there is no Reply-To header, ARSC-LIST munges it and makes it ARSC-LIST, which is not considered best practice from what I've read, but c'est la vie.

> Date:         Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:42:40 -0700
> Sender: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
> From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Sheet Music was Photos of The Colony NYC
> To: [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Richard

On 2012-09-21 12:42 AM, Roger Kulp wrote:
> Does anybo
> How would I know THAT?More importantly,how do I correct it?
>
> Does anybody else have this problem?
>
> Roger

-- Richard L. Hess                   email: [log in to unmask]
Aurora, Ontario, Canada           (905) 713 6733     1-877-TAPE-FIX