Tom, H2n implements everything wrong with H2 improved. You need to check one out before disparaging them.

SD can also be used in birght sunlight, the meter lights can be turned up to painfully bright!

I have both, and SD is the best - it contains my premium mic pres as well as the best A/D convertors. Worth the price!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689