From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
> Yet another one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Wj4Tvpc4
> I think this was issued in the US,as part of one of the first blueback Lps.
> Roger

Gosh this 45 looks familiar.  Now I have to figure out if I only saw it
or if I bought it. (I just asked Leah on the phone because she sometimes
remembers better than I if she was there at the time, but it doesn't
ring a bell with her.)  Listening to it on youtube I am not sure that it
is the same recording as the London LP "Journey Into Stereo Sound", PS
100 I think.  I've got several of those.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]