Gosh awful amateurish transfer....but if that's all we got....that's all we got!

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Abrams
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 4:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] NJ Audio Society - wax cylinder Birgit Nilsson - Here it is!

The link that I posted was well formed. I did notice that it was distorted in the archives,

I have been surprised that  no one was interested in commenting on the cylinder itself.

The  cylinder, as posted, is offered for sale (as a download) by two sources (which may be the same) for $12.95. It appeared first on Mike Richter's site and subsequently was posted on operashare.

SA