I would personally hold off on the contact cleaner until last.  There are
very few devices on the circuit board that require lubrication.  Any
actual mechanical switches will also require rigorous exercise (slide them
back and forth many times) with or without contact cleaner.  Only
switches, potentiometers/sliders and jacks will benefit from the
lube/clean spray - printed circuits just get oily.

Mark