Talk about a needle in a haystack! If anyone can
help Brent, please contact him directly....

Subject: Presto Disc from CKLW Radio for Detroit Bible Class
From: Brent Hackett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello:

I am looking for some pretty specific Presto
Recording discs that would have been recorded by
CKLW in Windsor, Canada or Detroit, Michigan for
the Detroit Bible Class by Dr. M. R. DeHaan.  I
realize it is a very specific item I am looking
for, but I am hoping to find someone who may have
even one of these old discs in their collection.

Any chance you would have any?

Thanks for your help,
Brent Hackett

--
Brent Hackett
Director of RBC Ministries (Canada)

11325 Firgrove Drive,

Windsor, ON  N8P 1L4

Phone: (519) 979-1073 - Ext 24

Direct: (519) 979-9671

Fax: (519) 979-1684

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

www.rbc.org

(RBC Ministries Canada is officially registered as Radio Bible Class Canada)

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389