http://azstarnet.com/lifestyles/home-and-garden/stereo-hospital-sees-growing-demand-for-old-analog-units/article_52886466-95b9-5927-b365-c8c62b9b2cef.html

There is a similar guy here in Albuquerque.He's been in business since the 70s,but I've only been going there since late 2010.The first thing I took in,was my Fisher X-101.He was able to work on it in only a couple of months.So a few months go by,I decided to bring in my TD-135,which needs work on the arm,another better early 60s TT,and two consoles.one being a top of the line 1962 Zenith with this arm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Zenith-turntable-Micro-Touch-2G-tone-arm-print-ad-/400319056293?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d34e009a5

I'm still waiting.This guy now has so much of a backlog of stuff people bring in,that the wait is indeterminable.I have one more console,my 1961 Magnavox,I plan to bring in.He said he would do it,because I was a good customer,and had brought stuff,and interesting stuff,into be worked on before.The oldest thing I have seen brought in so far has been one of those 1930s Montgomery Ward Airline floor model console radios,but like the article says,it's mostly 70s and 80s stuff people bring in.

�
Roger