 Subject: [ARSCLIST] The EMI Vault
 From: Clark Johnsen <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Tue, September 18, 2012 9:35 pm
 To: [log in to unmask]

 Recently I read an assertion that the EMI vault "west of London" houses
 everything EMI has ever recorded. Despite apparent ambiguity, the
 implication is clear: These are masters. Yet I have also read that at
some
 point (during the war?) EMI lost (or destroyed?) many or most of their
 metal masters and called upon RCA Victor in America to resupply them
(with
 metals? mothers? stampers?). What's the story?

 clark