[Apologies for cross-posting]

All,

I have posted the slides from the EAD Revision Progress report given to the
EAD Roundtable at the SAA annual meeting to the SAA Standards Portal and to
Slideshare.  You can access the presentation at
http://www2.archivists.org/groups/technical-subcommittee-on-encoded-archival-description-ead/encoded-archival-description-ead
and
at http://www.slideshare.net/mikerush/ead-revision-progress-report-20120808.

More information on the revision will be forthcoming as our work
progresses.  Look out for information on access the the revised schema on
Github and the upcoming release of an alpha version of the revised schema.

As always, please let me or any other member of TS-EAD know if you have any
questions or concerns about the revision of EAD.

Best,

Mike Rush

TS-EAD Co-chair

Accessioning Archivist
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.