This is AWESOME! Great work. These doesn't seem to be a way to search for
or narrow facets to collections that have digital content, is that correct?
Could you send a link to a collection with digital content so we can see
the delivery of images directly from the interface in action?

Thanks,
Joyce

--
Joyce Chapman