Hi Barb,

Thanks!  This means a lot coming from you and AAA.  Your work delivering
images from finding aids was definitely a big inspiration.  I'm glad you
mention the context issue - we spent a lot of time figuring out the best
way to both deliver component level data and preserve context within a
collection.  It's nice to hear that you think it's working.

-Dan